* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

...cest la vie....

>> Friday 4 May 2007

.nite..nite..nite..nite..
R u listening..??
am I whispering... or do I nothing than what i thought i were...

right now, I got my eyes on my notebook
trying to hear nothing but patrick fiori "que tu revienne ", struggling not to think
about working , jobs, duties which sound bizzare n utterly stressing
...( though i consider it as some terrible exctasy...)

I thought i heard some voices rite now, but i guess i'm just gazing..
contemplating, n try to get rid of my desk mate who cant get his eyes off my writing

while he just got some new buddies on friendster, and talk by himself.

and another one stays silence in his own uncomprehended worlds, doing zipped..unzipped..zipped.. and again and again....

...dear life..what did i do 3 years before now, never thought that tonight i'm heading some wonderful writing ( hehe my own ) and my two crazy fun mates...

though once i thought life is unfair...
by taking all my pieces unwrapped... loosing my breath, loosing myself n loosing all ambitious moody of living...

but still...
i got chance to meet these guyz, and you too... and another old crunchy mates...

=p
yet i change my life

from a dreary abandoned kitten on street to the local savoir faire kitten

heheheheheh
odd... mais cest la vie mon ami







0 comments: