* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

Dear GOD

>> Wednesday 30 May 2007

Dear God,

didnt mean to interrupt you,
in your hassle times and minutes,
in your hasty hours and timeline

i kind of dissapointed..
for my thrown dreams, exiled by a good friend i thought he was
exclude by the flock i thought i'm in it

i dont like being unwanted... though it could be a harsh word he only said...
though i could be a joke he threw to make me laugh

but i'm not in my day yet......
let the silence said how angry i am.

Dear God,
i'm kind of very thankfull
for everything i got that you gave me
despites all the pain i still feel from the past..
and still encountered these days ........


dear GOD,
i'm kind a bit dizzy.
for not knowing what the hell that i want.

0 comments: