* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

request

>> Friday 7 September 2012


send me
every words you kept
everytime you see me in your eyes

sing me
songs you play in your head
everytime you think of me

show me
the smile you paint in your lips
everytime I came across your mind

Hear me
that each time you are near me
you write a fairy tale in my heart
that i've been longing for years

2 comments:

Anonymous 28 March 2013 at 11:08  

mba masih mencari buku INDONESIA DAAM API DAN BARA : TJAMBOEK BERDOERI
KAMI MASIH MENYEDIAKANNYA
HUB TOKO KAMI ; Van Boemei (FB)
081294445911

Anonymous 28 March 2013 at 11:10  

Salam.
kami menydiakan buku Tjamboek Berduri ; Indonesia dalam Api dan Bara .
silahkan menghbungi toko kami Van Boemei (FB) 081294445911