* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

hello angel

>> Thursday 10 July 2008

dear angel,
this window is blurry by the winter's breath
the rain has stopped
and dews falls slowly stepped

in moisty air..
in wondering myth
in more than a century that story
has written and carved

dear angel,
i close my eyes
can i feel your breath in my barely neck
in cold old stones
licked by raindrops...

hugged by chill breeze...
a beauty i can never let go

dear angel,
your eyes can never tell me to further
your scent that cannever leave
the strength when i close my eyes

and feel your heartbeat from the distance
in my blood
stomped cheerfully

in you
in you
in you

0 comments: