* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

========= HOME ==============

>> Thursday 10 July 2008

you are my home
though you fail or thrive
as long as you stopped my feet to roam

you are my soul
saving me stranded and fold
this windy and cold
fortune or broke

with you i found place
I quit many races
all serenity came in dressed
you are rain and sunshines

in us i found a place
like all hope became truer
many sins that are forgotten
more forgiving
recognizing

i dont mind the world that lies
or us that sleep among skies and grass
as long as it is us

with you i know I came home
more share more comprehend
all strength never knew we have
faith never knew i believe

i took my parade and lost among crowds
i took a long walk and exhausted without feet

please tell me you wait and open the door
never let me stand longer on the floor
cause i wanna go home
i just wanna go home