* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

I' m broken

>> Thursday 10 July 2008

I lay and listen....
way down beneath the human
..........................
your lively and living souls

I shudder only to feels
that night has flapped his wings
unnoticedly walk in silence
here inside....
stays inside...
where the untammed song keep bleed inside
..........................
I can barely heard the tears
i can barely linger to feels

where I see heaven
told unspoken beneath lies and truth
the anger of my adolescene youth
.....................
dear Lord
why does it wounded only to have a one man thought

it said only on myth
It echoes scattered in unhealing wound
for living fairy tales stands only in dreams

still I know you were there for real
condemned lust glint fairly in me

I cant stop falling
My heart couldnt stop wishing
nor in existence
nor mortality

I lay and listen
way down beneath the living souls...
.............................

olden fairy sang me a song
a hymn from the very century
beyond the fate i have made written
under the grass where they grow innocently dreary

I just lay there
in silence where my soul bear the lost of your sight

0 comments: