* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

Love confesssion

>> Friday 11 July 2008

To fall in love with You

I can feel no doubt

To fall in love with You

is feeling you inside



I hear the owl screaming

bearing the chill from my broken wings

stabbing my bones

while suddenly I lay on my lips



pray me O' Lord

for I long for Your love

tried to bear all this miss



everytime I close my eyes

and sing with the rythm of my heart



I need to feel You

like the air that I breathe

more than life and all spaces underneath

A lust to feel You

even closer than my pulse



united within the blood

harder than my heartbeat

hold me when I freeze in winter

chill me when I'm bruised by the summer



say U'll guide me

while I dream and awake

inside dreamt and realm



let me feel you closer

a love confide in my soul

a faith to give desperately



And if Only roses were I

U'll be the ground where I grow

and if my living were yours

dont let the death

take my love away.......


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

dedicated to my religion and GOD hahaha, cukup menipu eh ???
cuman buat Tuhan tu bisa bikin tulisan kaya ginihhhhh

0 comments: