* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

life iz goood

>> Tuesday 30 September 2008

near big holiday under the big bright sun
i type my notes and try to contemplating
o Dear God what is this life all about
wise man says there are three things in life that can make you feel content
1. be thankful for everything
2. expect less
3. enjoy your life
hahaha the last line created by me

my friends said i persist to enjoy life.
another cup of coffee with friends. another hope that neverending
another baby step that never end ( somehow it become a huge step eventually )

but whatever you do , just enjoy your life. look down for awhile and look on a better way to gain your happiness

depend on what kind of happiness you really want
i guess im sleepy.
no wonder i make a lot of statement you can never understand.

i dont know what to write anymore this time
hehehe im uploading my self into a better mood.

working during holiday seems a bit suck for some people
i could have the same thought ... but i choose to have another view to find myself in a bunch of duty when everybody fells asleep and having fun with their holiday

=D i could have some fun too
by enjoying the knowlede i got in my busy time
by enjoying the responsibility and experience that i can't get someday when i'm older

still...
alone in the middle of billion task ( hahaha im exagerrating )
I have some way to enjoy my self

no wonder people call me freaks

always have funny way to enjoy this life

or........... am I ?

0 comments: