* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

secret thought *

>> Thursday 25 September 2008

i dare every guts of mine
veiled a hollow in my world
i dare not gaze upon your eyes
i'll be freezed in spaces
and a loosing days...

what would it takes to get me there
when I feel you
like autumn spring falling scented....
like meadow's fragrant hidden in creeks...

what would i do to standing still
avoid the glittering shudder in my feet
hiding all roses glow in my cheek

half of the world is on your hand
i wish i could show you all
and reach the star everytime you made me smile

then you'll see me shinning around the glow
catching sunrise in your charm
find me the warm i've never seek


if only you can see me without a shelf
you saw me weaken everytime you're near
cause all of my nerve just go out lease

I knit slipped words i need to missed
loose all stances i prone to act
i nearly bend the skies
i nearly travel through space and time


please hold on to me still
and let me loose half inside of me

0 comments: