* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

where were you 5 years ago ????

>> Friday 26 September 2008

have your life change a lot or just the same as 5 years ago ???

i wonder if i can ask myself have my life change from 5 years ago ??
yeup yeup :) you can say so

it does it does it does change already hahahahahah
even a lot of change i have made in my life for the last 5 years

i got everything that i wish right now. some dreams that i've got now have completely reached :)

well... not completely but perhaps almost huhuhuwww =p

small dream, but really big for me, specially for my self, for all the battles that rage in my soul
i conquered it finally. ... well.. maybe not all.. but almost wahahahahahaha

You won't believe it. If I tell you my story you might just laugh and thinkGosh !!! that is not a big deal at all. For many of you, it may seems too simple and not even made any progress at all,
but off course,

success is something that you measure for your own goals.depend on your target. if you achieve it, then you can say your dream has come true.

i always dreamt to have a wonderful best friend. those who really cares, understand and encourage me to be myself.those people that i have never had. those who can hear the song in your heart, and sing it back to you when you have forgottenthe words. and I thank GOD i found them. :) they love me, they care and take me as whatever i am.

ok ok ok it's a simple dream.. among of my many other dreams ^_^

I always dreamt to have my own freedom. To be myself. when noone told me what to do, what to wear,how should i behave, what i must do and so on and so on, and now ... i have it actually :) and im glad to live to be myself rite now

and for the rest of my dream ??? I'll get there somehow... niy baru mulay taking little tiny baby step dikitt...dikittt....hope i can make it ntar ntar

(o0 )........... ko ngantuk yakks.....maw sahur lagiy nanggunggg .. maw bobo

( nguap.... dan nguap lagi... menguap lagi.... lalu kelaparan...)

<>

meanwhile "............................."

met malem jakarta, gudh nite to JUDH, ow ow ka jimmiku yang paling sayang ma adeknya hoho,met malem Juks bach, kensky, met malem my dear mighty DALE, met malem penghuni kosanku huehuehe, tjikieh ranie dan semuwanyah...
gudh nite you all... yang gak bisa disebutin satu satu ( kaya abis menang grammy ^_^ )
good nite to everybody.... eh lupa =p nite nite Duffy... like u said."u're always be a blessed child among all "


----------------------------------------------------------------- ralat "mungkin harusnya aku bilang - gudh morning - ----------------------------------------------------


ps: kelinci !!!! aku lupa bilang.. kau harus bangun buat sahuurrrr.......!!!! jangan reject telponnyaaa !!

0 comments: