* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

my own love verses

>> Tuesday 30 September 2008

When I said we met because of God's plan
I never expect you to understand

Cause i need no words in this world to say how i feel
and I dont need you to believe every feeling that i have

I cant handed the world to you
I cant give you my life nor even half of it
I cant give you all my time in the world

I cant lie that you make me smile everytime I'm down
I cant deny the comfort feeling I got when you around
I won't deny that I am happy to found you

Unlike the beauty of couples that compare their spouse with stars and angels
you are none but human with many weakness

Yes , we dont have the perfect beauty of love
We argue a lot and sometimes stop talking each other

But the feeling never ceased
And we are in love more everytime we know time passes by

it may not perfect, but that's all that I need

1 comments:

tHe Untold 30 September 2008 at 12:50  

ngutip lagu potret " i just wanna say i love you..i just wanna say i love you .. i just wanna say i love you . i love you..."

I LOVE YOU LIFE