* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

almost dawn in early october

>> Sunday 5 October 2008

( yawning )
I'm typing. alone.too sleepy to get some sleep.
sit in the kitchen and take a glint to the window

I open the window and see huge of dark night passing thru and fro
and when i look up to the sky..i guess my mind try to bid the nite goodbye
and perhaps my lips dont know how to move it self but i feel i'm yelling from the bottom of my lungs looking for company.
" hello moon
hello stars... .."

and i'm listening again.
waiting any echo or perhaps some answer

owh they're gone . defeated by cloudy night
i'm yawning, feeling the moisty night..too hazy for my thought
too loud for the small beautiful night creatures
seeking for some life, when everybody asleep.

whoops... not everyone. ^_^ some are stayin awake .. me for instance

I clutterd in my sweater seeking for some warm. outside is almost raining and the darkness still hovering.. i wonder why the rain dont come earlier and left the thunder and wind splashing my sight n window

and I wonder why i stay silence and listen to some voices nowhere
when my soul tryin hard to get some rest,these eyes stays conscious and hardly
even shut.

Does angels forget to give me goodnight kiss?
or the night seemes missed me too much and put another cup of coffe to hang out with me ???

then ask me to wait and listen to the rain.
just sit here
i stare at the night and he stares back at me

i drink my cup of coffe and he wondered what make me stay this late
and he look at me not to find the answer, but to give him his own misslead


still, I couldnt sleep

then i close my eyes
then i let my mind wandering
and then i realize

nite is too close for dawn to come

0 comments: