* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

my dad

>> Monday 13 October 2008

october 13th

i guess i'm too much occupied with the world
though sometimes i notice

all this sweat and struggle i've been doing
none just for you and her

how ever you love me in your way
despite of your harsh unended stubborn attitude
despite every rules that torn us apart
despite every wall that separate me and you

i still love you in my own way
no matter how long i travel in my own life time
you look at me as if it's my first time breathing the air

i still love you in my own way
despite every scar you've made in my flesh and my soul

all i've ever done just for you and her

happy birthday dad
i love you

0 comments: