* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

Senseless

>> Thursday 9 October 2008

What are writing all about?

Letting others find out what comes in your thought
And let those fingers be the light to guide your readers to your deepest soul

I’m kind of loosing my sense of writing for some reason
Reason that I don’t know

Perhaps when you stop loving yourself
And stop to know your self

The light inside of you getting dimmer
The finger no longer able to guide in your own home
Your heart

And when the soul remind wandering
It just senseless
Not aware for any destination
Not aware for any road you must choose

When you just let your life flow
And you got nothing to hold inside
It seems like wordless head and speechless lips hanging in a living body

Am I loosing faith about myself?
Or I just loosing my sense of writing not just in paper
But also in my mind

0 comments: