* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

autumn

>> Wednesday 26 November 2008

Autumn my beloved lover
i've waited for a warm dry breeze
curtain of sunrise falls from skies
hanging on a drop of golden sun

Dear autumn my loving one
I follow those fallen leaves
they wave along
then gone drifted by wind

you blow my sadness nowhere
telling a thought of a sparkling nature
i have missed all of my life

you catch me the birds that learn how to fly
you teach them laugh and show how to flap their wings

autumn my wonderful lover
is it you that singin in my ear
is it you that tellin' me stories
that said that today become your journey
let past teach you from behind
we'll seek for another future
waiting for spring and another autumn

0 comments: