* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

Hey God... wanna get some coffee ?

>> Sunday 2 November 2008

Hey God would U mind to take a stroll
side by side with this priceless soul

we' ll get a chitchat and coffee at the bench
i'm the only survivor here that breathe like a tench

dear God let my spirit rise
when fate is fake and pure is wise

dear Lord let me found you there
so i will know why moon and sun have no other gesture
but i got thousands carved at my race

im defending my lie
im defending my pride

what on earth are these moaning goin to be
such a nonsense trough heartbeat glee

and i stay in deep
when the dream is sleep
please have my soul for You to keep

Wait !!! I'm not finish yet
can i get another life bet?

0 comments: