* about my writing *

SEMUA TULISAN DI SITUS INI ADALAH HAK CIPTA THE UNTOLD PENGAMBILAN NASKAH BAIK SEBAGIAN MAUPUN KESELURUHAN HARUS DENGAN IJIN PENGARANG. ^_^ pizzz youw

great souls

>> Friday 14 November 2008

I have a great soul inside of me
and you do too

when we collect our wishes
and waited for the falling star to make it happen
then we realize the night is empty
and decide to be our own falling star

I also have frail soul inside of me
when i stick too much in my anger and sorrow
I might burn everyone nearby just because i lit the wrong flame

but instead of living in our own dream and not make it real
we are all attempt to be a great fighter
because time have no leash,so our dream can never wait

sometimes I feel so small in perceiving the world
until I found people who struggle for their life

some succeed and we called them lucky ones
others succeed and we called them gifted and blessed

May I have my own thought?
that we are always listed among those lucky ones
and put our name among those who are gifted and blessed

perhaps those lucky people are not really lucky in their life
they are only those who always ready when the time comes


time of opportunity..time of misery..and when come the time to remember

perpetually alert to be a great learner ... by using life as their best teacher


so i hope i will always be ready
behold myself to the future


to hold on to my own sanity and not loosing any dignity.


Believe that everyone born with a great soul
high quality to comprehended than just understand
and ability to always renewing themselves

so refuse to go down
and decline to be defeated

from watching I will learn , by trying I also will think , and if I need to be tuned

I will change, remodeled with the different shape but the same taste

then someday i will tell my own story to you

0 comments: